Please be advised that the State of Oregon is requiring that all individuals in Multnomah County, including visitors, wear a cloth face covering when they are interacting with others who are not members of their household in public and private spaces where physical distancing measures cannot be observed. We ask for your assistance in complying with this code by wearing a cloth face covering when you are outside of your hotel room.
From Interstate 5 southbound: Take exit 308Jantzen Beach and turn right onto Center Avenue. Continue to signal and go straight to stop sign. Turn right onto Hayden Island Drive. Go straight through signal and turn right onto Jantzen Drive. Oxford Suites is on the left, about ½ block.
From Interstate 5 northbound: Take exit 308-Jantzen Beach and stay in the far right lane. Turn left on Jantzen Drive. Oxford Suites is on the right.
From Interstate 84 eastbound: Follow I-84 east to I-5 north. Follow above directions for I-5 northbound.
From Portland International Airport: Take the airport access road to I-205 north. Go across the river and take the first exit - Hwy 14 west towards Vancouver. Travel 6 miles to I-5 south. Follow above directions for I-5 southbound.
Whether you're in town for work or for a vacation, Portland offers something exciting for everyone all year round.
What's Nearby/Things To Do:
- Clark County Fairgrounds - Vancouver, WA
- Columbia Edgewater Golf Course
- Concordia University
- Fort Vancouver
- Groove Nation Dance, Music and Events
- Heron Lakes Golf Course
- Hoyt Arboretum
- Oregon Zoo - Portland, OR
- Portland Colleges / Universities / Trade Schools
- Portland International Airport - Park & Fly
- Portland International Raceway
- Portland Expo Center
- Portland Meadows Horse Racing & Golf Course
- Portland OR Cultural Arts
- Portland OR Parks and Recreational Activities
- Portland OR Shopping
- Portland OR Sports
- Portland Oregon Weddings
- Rose Quarter
- Sunlight Supply Amphitheater - Ridgefield, WA
- University of Portland
Upcoming Area Events:
- Travel Portland Guide, Portland, Oregon
- Portland Film Festival, Portland, Oregon, October 12-18, 2020
- Northwest's Largest Garage Sale & Vintage Sale, Portland, Oregon, November 7, 2020
- Holiday Food & Gift Festival, Portland, Oregon, November 13-15, 2020
- America's Largest Christmas Bazaar, Portland, Oregon, November 27, 2020 to December 6, 2020
- Winter Wonderland, Portland, Oregon, November 27, 2020 to January 2, 2021
- The Grotto's Christmas Festival of Lights, Portland, Oregon, November 27, 2020 to December 30, 2020
- Quilt, Craft, & Sewing Festival, Portland, Oregon, December 3-5, 2020
- Christmas Ship Parade, Portland, Oregon, December 4-22, 2020
- Nordic Northwest Scanfair, Portland, Oregon, December 12-13, 2020
- Portland Boat Show, Portland, Oregon, January 13-17, 2021
- Rose City Classic Dog Show, Portland, Oregon, January 20-24, 2021